Public Liability Claims
Do not admit
Do not admit liability or pay any claims out of own pocket without the consent of the insurer. Please also refrain from discussing the liability with Third Party and submit to insurer all correspondence received immediately from any Third Party indicating their intention to claim or the Writ of Summons for insurer’s handling.
Notify us, Ivan Insurance Agency, or the Insurer immediately.
Follow up to us or the Insurer by written claim submission by completion of the Public Liability e-Claims notification or hardcopy forms with supporting documents. The Insurer will appoint a loss adjuster to look into the matter if necessary.
Send us or to the Insurer the relevant supporting documents as mentioned below.
1. Duly completed Public Liability e-Claims notification by clicking on the icons above
2. Incident Report
3. Police Report
4. Colour Photos of damaged property and location
5. CCTV footage showing circumstances of incident
6. Assessment Report from repairer on the cause and extent of the property damage
7. At least 2 Repair / Replacement Quotations
8. Purchase invoice/ receipt of damaged property
9. Tenancy and/or Contract Agreement with third party contractors (where applicable)
10. Third party claimant’s letter of intention to claim, Writ of Summons, etc.
* Do remember to indicate your name and insurance policy number when summiting these documents for easy tracking.