We provide coverage of up to $200,000 in the event of accidental death or permanent disability due to an accident while riding a bicycle or personal mobility device.
We provide up to $1,000,000 coverage for personal liabilities, in the event you accidentally injure someone or damage someone’s property while riding a bicycle or personal mobility device.
We pay up to $2,500 to cover medical expenses for an injury due to an accident while riding a bicycle or personal mobility device.
- Be holding a valid Singapore identification document such as a Singapore National Registration Identification Card (NRIC), Employment Pass, Work Permit, Long Term Visit Pass or Student Pass;
- Be living or working in Singapore;
- Be between the age of 8 years old and 65 years old (we may continue cover for you up to the age of 70 years old and we may apply new terms; depending on our decision and if you pay an extra premium)
You can make your premium payments annually.
1. The accidental death or permanent disability suffered by the insured person due to an injury must happen within 12 months from the date of the accident. The amount of benefit payable is subject to the scale of compensation in the policy contract.
2. Bicycle means a pedal bicycle, a pedal tricycle or a power-assisted bicycle.
3. Personal mobility device means a vehicle that
(a) is designed to be used by one person;
(b) has one or more wheels that operate on a single axis;
(c) is propelled by an electric motor attached to the vehicle or by human power or both; and
(d) does not resemble a motor car or motor cycle. Personal mobility device includes (but not limited to) wheelchair, hoverboard, power scooter, power assisted unicycle, rollerblade, roller-skate, skateboard, skate-scooter and unicycle. Personal mobility device does not include (but not limited to) a bicycle, trolley, any wheeled baby transport (for example perambulator and stroller), motor car and motor cycle.
4. We will pay up to $2,500 per accident or up to 90 days from the date of the accident, whichever comes first in accordance to the terms of the policy. Medical expenses must be incurred in Singapore. You must pay the excess of $100 per accident before we will pay this benefit.
This plan is underwritten by Income.
This is for general information only. You can find the usual terms and conditions of this plan in the policy conditions.
All our products are developed to benefit our customers but not all may be suitable for your specific needs. If you are unsure if this plan is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified insurance adviser. Otherwise, you may end up buying a plan that does not meet your expectations or needs. As a result, you may not be able to afford the premiums or get the insurance protection you want. If you find that this plan is not suitable after purchasing it, you may terminate it within the free-look period, and obtain a refund of premiums paid. We may recover from you any expense incurred in underwriting this plan.
Information is correct as of 01 July 2016